“The adsorption equipment market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.3%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.”
The global adsorption equipment market is estimated to be USD 370 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 478 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the same period. The increasing demand for adsorption equipment in various end-use industries is projected to drive the demand for this type of equipment. Stringent regulations to control VOC emissions are expected to increase the demand for adsorption equipment. However, the availability of low-cost alternatives such as fixed bed adsorber is expected to hamper the market growth.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“10,000–50,000 CFM is the fastest-growing capacity segment of the adsorption equipment market.”
The market in the 10,000–50,000 CFM capacity segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The equipment in this range possesses 95–98% VOC destruction efficiencies, higher concentration ratios, and offers ease in operation. This, in turn, is expected to drive the demand for adsorption equipment during the forecast period.
The automotive paints end-use industry segment is projected to account for the highest share of the market during the forecast period.
The market in the automotive paints end-use industry is witnessing significant growth due to the stringent regulations to control VOC emissions generated by automotive paint finishing systems. The growing automotive industry globally and stringent regulations regarding VOC emissions in automotive paint finishing facilities are expected to drive the growth of this segment.
“APAC is projected to be the largest adsorption equipment market.”
The adsorption equipment market has been studied for APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. APAC is projected to be the largest adsorption equipment market due to the industrial growth of the region. APAC is a manufacturing base for the chemical, automotive, semiconductor, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Several foreign investors commenced their manufacturing facilities in the region to leverage low production costs, which, in turn, is driving the demand for adsorption equipment in the region.
Breakdown of profiles of primary interviews for the report on the adsorption equipment (FBC) market
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 –22%, and Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation – C Level – 50%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 25%
- By Region – APAC – 35%, Europe – 25%, North America – 20%, Middle East & Africa – 15%, and South America – 5%
Some of the leading adsorption equipment manufacturers, globally, are Durr Aktiengesellschaft (Germany), CECO Environmental (US), Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (US), TIGG LLC (US), Chemisch Thermische Prozesstechnik (CTP) GmbH (Austria), TAIKISHA Limited (Japan), Environmental C & C Inc. (US), Gulf Coast Environmental Systems (US), and Monroe Environmental Corp (US).
- The report covers the adsorption equipment market on the basis of capacity, end-use industry, and region.
- This study aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the adsorption equipment market across various segmentation types. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players along with their profiles.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- From an insight perspective, this report has been focusing on various levels of analyses, which include industry analysis (industry trends) and company profiles.
- These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the adsorption equipment market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the adsorption equipment market.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on adsorption equipment offered by the top players operating in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insight into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new applications in the adsorption equipment market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative and emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for adsorption equipment across different regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the adsorption equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the adsorption equipment market