Middle East and Africa blood warmer devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Devices (Sample Warmers, Others), Patient Type (Paediatric & Neonates, Adults), End User (Hospitals, Blood Banks and Transfusion Centre, Home Care Settings, Tissue Banks, Clinics, Others), Country (South Africa and Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- In devices, sample warmers are used mostly because of their high cost and use.
- In patient type, the pediatric & neonates segment is the most rapidly growing segment because the blood warmer devices are mostly used in pediatric & neonates patients.
- In end user, hospitals have a larger market than other applications because of the large number of blood warmer devices requirement in hospitals.
Key Market Players
Some of the major players operating in this market are:
- Smiths Medical Inc.
- EMIT CORPORATION
- GE Healthcare
- Barkey GmbH & Co. KG
- Geratherm Medical AG
- Stihler Electronic GmbH
- Belmont Instrument, LLC.
- Biegler GmbH
- Keewell Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Braile Biom?dica
- ACE MEDICAL
- VYAIRE MEDICAL
- Inspiration Healthcare Group plc
- SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG
- The 37Company
- Combat Medical