Middle East and Africa low noise amplifier (LNA) market is expected to reach a CAGR of 15.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Frequency (6 Hz to 60 Hz, Greater than 60hertz, and DC to 6GZ ), Material (Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Germanium, Silicon and Indium Phosphide), Application (Cellular Infrastructure, Broadband, GPS, ISM Band and WLAN), Vertical (Telecom and Datacom, Consumer Electronics, Military & Space, Medical, Automotive, and Industrial), Country (South Africa and rest of Middle East and Africa).
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into 6 Hz to 60 Hz, greater than 60hertz, and DC to 6GZ
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into gallium arsenide, silicon germanium, silicon and indium phosphide
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cellular infrastructure, Broadband, GPS , ISM Band and WLAN
- On the basis of verticals, the market is segmented into Telecom and Datacom, Consumer Electronics, Military & Space, Medical, Automotive, and industrial
Key Market Players
The key market players for Middle East and Africa low noise amplifier market are listed below:
- Broadcom Limited
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- NXP Semiconductors
- Analog Devices Inc.
- B&Z Technologies
- Callisto Space
- Custom MMIC
- L3 NARDA-MITEQ
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc.
- Norsat International Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- PEREGRINE SEMICONDUCTOR (PSEMI) CORPORATION
- Qotana Technologies Co., Ltd (formally known as DBwave Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Qorvo, Inc
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- SAGE Millimeter, Inc.
- Teledyne Microwave Solutions
- WanTcom, Inc.