Middle East & Africa polyurethane foam market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Type (Flexible Foam, Rigid Foam, Spray Foam), End-User (Bedding & Furniture, Building & Construction, Electronics, Automotive, Footwear, Packaging, Others), Density Composition (Low-Density Polyurethane Foam, Medium-Density Polyurethane Foam, High-Density Polyurethane Foam), Countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into flexible foam, rigid foam and spray foam
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into bedding & furniture, building & construction, electronics, automotive, footwear, packaging, others
- On the basis of density composition, the market is segmented into low-density polyurethane foam, medium-density polyurethane foam and high-density polyurethane foam
Key Market Players
The key market players for Middle East & Africa Polyurethane foam market are listed below:
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Rogers Corporation
- Foam craft Inc.
- Trelleborg AB
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Woodbridge Foam Corporation
- UFP Technologies, Inc.
- Future Foam
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Recticel NV/SA
- INOAC CORPORATION
- Covestro AG
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co.,Ltd.
- Elliott Company
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc
- United Microelectronics Corporation
- Ultrasil Corporation
- Virginia Semiconductor INC.