Middle East & Africa ophthalmic surgical instruments market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Product (Cataract Surgery Devices, Refractive Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Microscopes, Ophthalmic Surgical Accessories), Application (Cataract, Refractive, Glaucoma, Vitreoretinal, Diabetic Retinopathy, Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- In product, cataract surgery devices is dominating the global ophthalmic surgical instruments market with largest market share owing to the high prevalence of the cataract diseases amongst population leading to the requirement of cataract surgeries thereby fueling the growth of the cataract devices market.
- In application, cataract segment is dominating the global ophthalmic surgical instruments market as the prevalence rate of cataract diseases are increasing as compared to other eye associated diseases.
- In end user, hospitals segment is dominating the global ophthalmic surgical instruments market with largest market share as most of the eye associated surgeries are done in the hospitals and major availability of the surgeons and well equipped operating room makes the hospital more preferred amongst the patients.
The key market players for Middle East and Africa ophthalmic surgical instruments market are listed below:
- Novatis AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- ZEISS International
- BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC.
- HOYA Corporation
- Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd.
- IRIDEX Corporation
- Leica Microsystems
- NIDEK CO., LTD.
- Quantel Medical
- STAAR SURGICAL
- TOPCON CORPORATION
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems
- ACB Molteno
- Inami & Co., Ltd
- iVIS Technologies
- TAKAGI OPHTHALMIC INSTRUMENTS EUROPE LTD.
- Medical Technical Products