Middle East and Africa hearing aids market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Product (Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants), Device type (Digital Hearing Aids, Analog Hearing Aids), Type of Hearing Loss (Sensorineural Hearing Loss, Conductive Hearing Loss), Patient Type (Adults, Pediatrics), Distribution Channel (Large Retail Chains, Manufacturer Owned Retail Chains, Public, Others), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa).
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- In product, hearing aid devices are dominating the hearing aids market owing to the rising prevalence of hearing loss and higher prices of cochlear implants as compared to hearing aid devices.
- In device type, digital hearing aids are dominating the hearing aids market. Digital hearing aids are the new technology designed with the various advanced and innovative features makes their usage more convenient and easier amongst the population such as wireless technology, Bluetooth connectivity and clear sound generation in noisy environment makes their application more amongst populations.
- In type of hearing loss, sensorineural hearing loss is dominating the hearing aids market. Sensorineural hearing loss are the permanent hearing loss disease which can occur due to the trauma in the inner ear or due to extra noise pollution, the sensorineural hearing loss cannot be cure permanently hence require hearing aids for the clear sound generation by the patients and leading the usage of hearing aids in the forecast period.
- In patient type, the adults are dominating the hearing aids market as there is rising revalence of hearing loss in adults as compared to pediatrics.
- In distribution channel, large retail chains are dominating the hearing aids market as the large retail chains consists of various manufacturers, distributors, pharmaceutical companies, super markets etc. and consists of several products at a lower price as compared to other distribution channels.
The key market players for Middle East and Africa hearing aids market are listed below:
- Sivantos Pte. Ltd
- GN Store Nord A/S
- William Demant Holding A/S
- RION CO. Ltd
- MED-EL Medical Electronics
- Cochlear Ltd.
- SeboTek Hearing Systems, LLC.
- Audina Hearing Instruments, Inc.
- Arphi Electronics Private Limited
- Zounds Hearing Equipment
- WIDEX A/S