Middle East & Africa 3-Chloro-2-Hydroxypropyl Trimethylammonium Chloride (CHPTAC) market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By End-user (Paper, Textile, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Personal Care, Nutraceuticals and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- Based on end-user, the oil & gas segment is growing at the highest CAGR in North America, during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This is due to the applicability of CHPTAC in drilling fluids. It serves as one of the ingredients used in the drilling fluid for the operational activies in the oil, gas and other petroleum.
Key Market Players
The key market players for Middle East & Africa 3-Chloro-2-Hydroxypropyl Trimethylammonium Chloride (CHPTAC) market are listed below:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Merck KGaA (SIGMA-ALDRICH)
- Lotte Fine Chemical
- SKW QUAB Chemicals Inc.
- BOC Sciences
- Shubham Starch Chem (P) Ltd.
- Sachem Inc.
- Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Dongying J&M Chemical Co., Ltd
- Weiffang Mingyang Chemical Co. Ltd.