Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the household furniture market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The household furniture market opportunities and strategies to 2023 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the household furniture market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report and defines the segmentations.
- Product Development Process And Distribution Channels – This section of the report defines and explains the product design and development process and the key players of the household furniture industry distribution channels.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customer and service providers’ trends/preferences in the global household furniture market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes major trends shaping the global household furniture market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2023) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2023) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation– This section contains the market value (2014-2023) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global Household Furniture market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Household Furniture market size, percentage of GDP, and average household furniture market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global household furniture market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
Markets Covered: Wood Furniture, Metal Furniture and Plastic Furniture
Companies Mentioned: Inter Ikea Holding B.V., Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., La-Z-Boy Incorporated, Man Wah Holdings Limited and Steelcase Inc.
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.