The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available in the medical imaging instruments market and potential application sectors across various industries. The medical imaging instruments market is broken down into product types such as X-ray systems, ultrasound devices, MRI, CT and nuclear imaging. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product type, technologies, application and end users with estimated valued derived from the revenue of manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional medical imaging instrument market. It explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global medical imaging instruments market and current trends within the industry. An analysis of the regulatory scenario that governs the medical imaging industry is also included in the scope of this report.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global medical imaging instruments market.
- 101 data tables and 108 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America
- Detailed description of innovative imaging modalities such as mammography and 3D ultrasonic holography
- Identification of research areas for biomedical imaging and applications of biophotonics and biomedical imaging in research
- Comparative study of focused ultrasound with an ideal surgical tool and study challenges that need to be addressed in global medical imaging instruments market to achieve fiscal succes
- Identification of various strategies adopted by market players to enhance their market position, including expansion, product launch, acquisition and merger, innovation, partnership and joint venture
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Agfa Healthcare, Boston Scientific, Bruker Corp., Canon, Inc. and GE Healthcare