The telepresence robot market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the increased need for organizational efficiency, proliferation in population of elderly people globally, and rapid technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics. The growing demand for telepresence robot for varied applications, such as healthcare, education, enterprise, personal, and manufacturing, is a major factor for the growth of the telepresence robot. Furthermore, the telepresence robot market has been a significant area of focus in the robotics industry so as to deliver remote and virtual meeting, telemedicine, telehealth, tele-monitoring, and tele-education.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
According to the analysis, the telepresence robot market generated $67.4 million in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.53% during the forecast period, 2018-2023. Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The following points provide a detailed description of the topics covered in the report:
- It examines the prime supply and demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, opportunities, and challenges prevalent in the global telepresence robot market.
- The report also highlights the supply chain of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the ?key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market.
- The market for different components such as hardware and software has been estimated and analyzed.
- The global telepresence robot market has been analyzed in the study for major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global telepresence robot market in the company profiles section, including Amy Robot Co., Ltd, Anybots, Inc., AXYN Robotique, Ava Robotics Inc., Double Robotics, Inc., Inbot Technology, InTouch Technologies, Inc., Mantaro Networks Inc., OhmniLabs, Inc., Suitable Technologies, Inc., SuperDroid Robots, Inc., Telepresence Robotics Corporation, VGo Communications, Inc. R.BOT, and Xandex Inc., among others. This section covers company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and individual SWOT analysis.