Dog care Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Dog Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 dog care market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 dog care market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 dog care market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 dog care market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 dog care market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $27,438.7 million in 2017 to the global dog care industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $32,419.2 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the dog care industry, with market revenues of $19,716.7 million in 2017. This was followed by the UK and Germany, with a value of $1,901.5 and $1,683.8 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the dog care industry in the G8 nations with a value of $23,487.6 million in 2016, followed by the UK and Germany with expected values of $2,345.8 and $1,986.3 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 dog care market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 dog care market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dog care market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 dog care market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country