According to “Saudi Arabia Specialty Fats & Oils Market By Type, By Form, By Functionality, By Application, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024” specialty fats & oils market stood at $ 177 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $ 281 million by 2024 on account of uncertainty in the availability of cocoa butter along with its higher price. This factor is pushing chocolate manufacturers, confectionaries and bakeries to opt for cocoa butter alternatives. Moreover, specialty fats and oils have enhanced viscosity, which is the reason for they being highly preferred in manufacturing of confectionery products. Additionally, people are now becoming more conscious about their health and are shifting towards a healthy diet to reduce the risk of cholesterol and cardiac diseases, which is further likely to propel demand for specialty fats and oils across Saudi Arabia over the coming years. Some of the major players operating in Saudi Arabia specialty fats & oils market include Delmon Products Limited (IFFCO), Cargill, Inc, Areej Vegetable Oils & Derivatives S.A.O.C, Wilmar International Limited, Arab Malaysian Vegetable Oil Products Company Limited, Pacific Oils & Fats Industry Sdn Bhd, Mewah International Group, Parisons Group, AAK Kamani Private Limited, Fuji Oil Asia PTE. Limited, etc.
“Saudi Arabia Specialty Fats & Oils Market By Type, By Form, By Functionality, By Application, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024” discusses the following aspects of Specialty Fats & Oils market in Saudi Arabia:
- Specialty Fats & Oils Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Specialty Oil & Specialty Fat), By Form (Liquid, Semi-Solid, etc.), By Functionality (Filling, etc.), By Application (Chocolates & Confectioneries, etc.)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Specialty Fats & Oils in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Specialty Fats & Oils distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Specialty Fats & Oils distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.