According to “India B2B Air Filter Systems Market By Type, By Application, By End-Use, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” India B2B air filter systems market stood at around $ 175 million in 2017 and is projected to reach about $ 250 million by 2023. Rapidly growing production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles is boosting the demand for various types of engine and cabin filters. Increasing demand for commercial spaces pertaining to rapid urbanization and development of IT parks, in addition to deteriorating air quality, stringent industrial air quality regulations, expanding electronics & semiconductor sector, and growing health & pharmaceutical industry are fueling the country’s B2B air filter systems market. Moreover, government initiatives like ’Make In India’ resulting in infrastructure development projects in various Tier-I and Tier-II cities are expected to positively influence B2B air filter systems market in India during forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast India B2B air filter systems market size.
- To classify and forecast India B2B air filter systems market based on type, application, end-use, region and company.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting India B2B air filter systems market based on Type: Medium Efficiency, HEPA, Low Efficiency, Gas Phase and Others.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting India B2B air filter systems market based on Application: HVAC, Cleanroom, Baghouse, Corrosion Control and Others.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting India B2B air filter systems market based on End-Use: Commercial, Power, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Electronics & Semiconductor and Others.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting India B2B air filter systems market based on region: North, East, West and South.
- To identify drivers and challenges in India B2B air filter systems market.
- To identify market trends and developments in India B2B air filter systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in India B2B air filter systems market.
India B2B air filter systems market is controlled by these major manufacturers and importers, namely, Donaldson India Air Filter Systems Private Limited, Parker Hannifin India Pvt Ltd., MANN And HUMMEL Filter Private Limited, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies India Private Limited, Camfil Air Filtration India Private Limited, AAF India Private Limited, Spectrum Filtration Pvt Limited, Flaktgroup India Pvt Limited, Windsor Industries, 3M India Limited, etc.
In order to perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of B2B air filter system manufacturers and suppliers operating in various parts of India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which included primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major B2B air filter system manufacturers and distributors across the country.
TechSci Research calculated India B2B air filter systems market size using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different applications were recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories and databases such Company Annual Reports, Industry Magazines, Industry Reports, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Database, British Petroleum, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers, Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- B2B air filter system manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to air filter systems
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to B2B air filter systems
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as B2B air filter system manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policymakers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years, thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, India B2B air filter systems market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type
o Medium Efficiency
o Low Efficiency
o Gas Phase
- Market, by Application:
o Corrosion Control
- Market, by End-Use Industry:
o Oil & Gas
o Food & Beverages
o Electronics & Semiconductor
- Market, by Region
o West India
o North India
o South India
o East India
- Market, by Company:
o Donaldson India Air Filter Systems Private Limited
o Parker Hannifin India Pvt Ltd.
o MANN And HUMMEL Filter Private Limited
o Freudenberg Filtration Technologies India Private Limited
o Camfil Air Filtration India Private Limited
o AAF India Private Limited
o Flaktgroup India Pvt Limited
o Spectrum Filtration Pvt Limited
o 3M India Limited
o Windsor Industries
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies operating in India B2B air filter systems market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).