According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerosol Valves market is accounted for $2.72 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.68 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2%. Increase in demand for metered dose devices such as asthma inhaler in the healthcare sector and growing demand for aerosol based household cleaners are the factors impacting the market growth. However, the availability of alternatives in term of packaging and price and fluctuations in the prices of raw materials are the factors hindering the market. In addition, rising concerns about safety and hygiene are providing the opportunity.
An aerosol is generally used for a pressurized container which releases a liquid spray when actuated. The most common applications of the aerosol cans are the deodorants and other home care products. Aerosol packaging includes aerosol valves which are an integral part of the aerosol packaging products used to spray stored content appropriately in a controlled manner. The primary raw materials required to manufacture aerosol valves are dip tubes, springs, gasket, mounting cup, stem, and coatings.
On the basis of an end user, personal care segment is owing to growing disposable incomes, product presentation & differentiation, change in consumer lifestyles and increasing demand for personal care products such as hair sprays, deodorants, and face & body creams will increase the consumption of aerosol valves.
By geography, Asia Pacific is growing high due to China is the largest consumer of aerosol valves, followed by Japan. China, with its growing personal care & healthcare industries and Japan, with its growing inclination toward convenient products are growing high in the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in the Aerosol Valves market include are Aptargroup, Lindal Group Holding GmbH, Mitani Valve, The Precision Valve Corporation, Coster Tecnologie Speciali, Summit Packaging Systems, Koh-I-Noor Mlad? Vo?ice A.S, Yingbo Aerosol Valve (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd, Guangzhou Zhongpin Aerosol Valves Co., Ltd, Shanghai Sunhome Industrial Company, Majesty Packaging Systems Limited, Aroma Industries, EC Pack Industrial Limited, Newman Green, Seugn Il Corporation, C. Ehrensperger Ag, and Clayton Corp.
Valve types Covered:
- Tilt Aerosol Valve
- Vertical Aerosol Valve
End Users Covered:
- Personal care
- Home care
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances