According to this new study the Global Aircraft Ejection Seat Market is accounted to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period 2017 to 2026. The growth in the defence budget for new aircraft procurements in both developed and developing countries are driving the market growth. However, the market is restrained by shortcomings in the operating performance of the aircraft ejection seat, such as injuries sustained at the time of ejection.
The aircraft ejection systems are equipment that is used to rescue the pilot and the crew members in the aircraft. Using this equipment using the emergency times will lead to ejection of the seat directly from the aircraft by an explosive charge. A parachute is deployed after the successful ejection of the seat which helps in the safe landing of the user.
By aircraft, the combat aircraft is a military aircraft designed primarily for air-to-air combat against other aircraft, as opposed to bombers and attack aircraft, whose main mission is to attack ground targets. The combat aircraft is estimated to drive due to the possible threats and increasing safety concerns.
Among geography, Europe is expected to grow at a great pace due to a large number of combat aircraft operating in this region. Recently, Germany and France worked jointly for the sixth generation combat aircraft of Dassault Rafale and Eurofighter Typhoon jets.
Some of the key players in the Aircraft Ejection Seat market are NPP Zvezda, Martin Baker, United Technologies Corporation, Airborne Systems Inc., Survival Equipment Services Ltd, Clarks Precision Machine & Tools, Neomega Resin and UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Combat Aircraft
- Training Aircraft
- Foams and Fitting
- Life Support
- Seat Actuator
- Other Components
- Twin Seat
- Single Seat
- Egress Systems
- Pilot Safety
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- · Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- · SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- · Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- · Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances