This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the North American e-cigarette and legal cannabis market segments. The report discusses the role of supply chain stakeholders, from manufacturers to researchers. The report analyzes key companies operating in the North American e-cigarette and legal cannabis markets.
The North American e-cigarette market is mainly divided into five major segments: type, sales channel, flavor, delivery system and country. Whereas the North American legal cannabis market is mainly divided into three major segments: form, sales channel and country. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 32 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the North American market for E-cigarette and legal cannabis
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by type, component, channel and country.
- Explanation of major drivers and the regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Description of various types, components and sales channels of E-cigarettes, and sources, forms and sales channels of cannabis
- Detailed company profiles of the major vendors in the global market, including Altria Group Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., British American Tobacco Plc, GW Pharmaceuticals, ITC, Japan Tobacco Inc., Medicine Man Technologies Inc., NJOY Inc. and Vapage Premium E-Cigarettes