Chemicals By End Use Market Global Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global chemicals by end use market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the chemicals by end use? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Chemicals By End Use market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals by end use market section of the report gives context. It compares the chemicals by end use market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, chemicals by end use indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: General Chemical Product, Printing Inks, Toiletries, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Adhesives, Paints And Coatings, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Fertilizer, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Plastic Material And Resins, Ethyl Alcohol And Other Basic Organic Chemical, Other Basic Inorganic Chemical, Synthetic Dye And Pigment, Industrial Gas, Petrochemicals , Oil-Based Printing Inks, Solvent-Based Printing Inks, Water-Based Printing Inks , Lotions (Including Sunscreens), Hair Preparations, Face Creams, Perfumes, Shaving Preparations, Other Cosmetic Preparations , Soap And Other Detergent Manufacturing, Surface Active Agent Manufacturing, Polish And Other Sanitation Goods Manufacturing , Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot-Melt-Based, Reactive & Others , Water Borne Coatings, Solvent Based Coatings, Powder Coatings, Others - Paints And Coatings , Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Others - Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals , Nitrogen Fertilizer, Phosphate, Others - Fertilizer , Fibers, Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM), Others (IIR, CR, TPR, ABS, etc.) , Polypropylene-Plastic Material And Resins, High-Density Polyethylene, Poly-Vinyl Chloride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane, Low-Density Polyethylene, Polystyrene-Plastic Material And Resins, Others - Plastic Material And Resins , Synthetic Sweeteners, Plasticizers Manufacturing, Ethyl Alcohol manufacturing, Silicone (except Resins) manufacturing, Fatty Acids Manufacturing, Gum And Wood Chemicals Manufacturing , Synthetic Dye, Synthetic Pigments , Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon Dioxide, Industrial Nitrogen Gas, Oxygen, Acetylene, Argon , Ethylene-Petrochemicals, Propylene-Petrochemicals, Benzene-Petrochemicals, Xylene, Styrene-Petrochemicals, Toluene, Cumene, Others - Petrochemicals
Companies Mentioned: China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), BASF SE, Bayer AG, Dow Chemical, LyondellBasell Industries
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, chemicals by end use indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.