Retail Market Global Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global retail market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the retail? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Retail market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider retail and wholesale market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The retail market section of the report gives context. It compares the retail market with other segments of the retail and wholesale market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, retail indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers, Food And Beverage Stores, Gasoline Stations, Miscellaneous Store Retailers, Health And Personal Care Stores, Clothing And Clothing Accessories Stores, Electronics And Appliance Stores, Furniture And Home Furnishings Stores, Supermarkets And Hypermarkets, Convenience, Mom And Pop Stores, Department Stores & Other General Merchandise Stores, Ecommerce & Other Non-Store Retailers, Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers, Pharmacies and Healthcare Stores, Sporting Goods, Hobby, Musical Instrument, and Book Stores, Auto Parts And Accessories, Automobile Dealers, Other Motor Vehicle Dealers , Specialty Food Stores, Beer, Wine & Liquor Stores , Diesel - Retail, Gases, Gasoline - Retail, Others , Hair Care Stores, Skin Care Stores, Cosmetics Stores , Clothing/Apparel Stores, Jewelry & Watch Stores, Optical Goods Stores, Footwear Stores , Hardware Suppliers & Security Stores, Consumer Electronics Stores , Furniture Stores, Home Furnishings Stores , Supermarkets, Hypermarkets , Convenience Stores, Mom And Pop Stores , Department Stores, Other General Merchandise Stores , E-Commerce, Vending Machine Operators, Direct Selling Establishments , Building Material and Supplies Dealers, Lawn and Garden Equipment and Supplies Stores , Pharmacies and Drug Stores, Other Health and Personal Care Stores , Sporting Goods Stores, Hobby, Toy, and Game Stores, Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores, Others
Companies Mentioned: Wal-Mart, Costco, Kroger, Amazon Inc, Home Depot
Metrics Covered: Number of Retail Stores, Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, retail indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.