Suppliers of laboratory automation will be discussed in terms of market share, product types, and region, where possible. The integration of various product types into various parts of the market will be a focus of the report, given that usage and scale of similar technologies will vary widely among different sectors of the market. Also, regulatory policy will be discussed, as decisions by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory bodies can drive demand both by approving new uses of technology and by creating market opportunities for companies looking to innovate and reduce laboratory operation costs. Regulatory policies can drive the market penetration of certain products and technologies and, therefore, drive demand.
Specifically excluded from this analysis is the demand for pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and other laboratory testing outside of the extent to which it generates demand for laboratory automation. Products used in support of laboratory automation, specifically consumables used during laboratory automation, are excluded.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
- 24 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for laboratory automation systems and processes
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Coverage of history and current state of laboratory automation, their types and potential applications
- Discussion about more specialized laboratory automation technologies, such as 3D bioprinting and organoids
- Insight into government regulations and technological issues impacting laboratory automation
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad, Roche and Thermo Fisher Scientific