The GCC e-commerce logistics market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period (2018-2023). The e-commerce logistics market of GCC is positively influenced by various factors which includes growing e-commerce market in GCC countries, low price of petrol and Diesel, significant infrastructure in major countries, availability of expatriate workforce and expanding railway network. The e-commerce market of GCC countries are growing consistently creating significant demand for logistics market. Almost all GCC countries are self-sufficient in crude oil production and has significant business from outsourcing crude oil across the globe. Crude oil is cheaper in all GCC countries which is the major factor driving the logistics market. The major economies in GCC countries such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar has quality infrastructure which always helps the logistics companies to expand their reach and coverage. GCC region has abundant skilled workforce that shapes the growing e-commerce logistics market. The GCC countries are also expanding their railway network which will connect all the six members countries of GCC. It will be a significant opportunity for the logistics companies to minimize transportation cost and enhance smooth movement of goods between all six countries.
However, the inefficient road connectivity in dessert areas restrict the logistics company to expand its coverage. The political instability in some gulf countries and other neighboring countries also negatively influence the growth of e-commerce logistics market. However, growing internet penetration, rising smartphone users and cohesive government policies are expected to create ample opportunity for e-commerce logistics market in GCC countries. Saudi Arabia has largest e-commerce logistics market among all the GCC countries due to excellent infrastructure, large number of internet users and massive customer base compared to other GCC countries.
Some of the e-commerce logistics market players contributing into GCC region includes- Aramex, Caravel Logistics (M.E.) LLC, DTDC Courier & Cargo, Emirates Post Group, Century Express Courier Services, DHL Express, Dubai Courier Services, TNT Express, ACI Express, Orbit Xpress, Royal Everything Express, Wadi Al-Falah Marine Cargo LLC among others. The e-commerce logistics companies in the GCC member countries are currently focusing on expanding their operations in gulf region and adopting innovative logistics technology to stay competitive.
1. GCC e-commerce logistics market research and analysis, by end user
2. GCC e-commerce logistics market research and analysis, by products
3. GCC e-commerce logistics market research and analysis, by device used
THE REPORT COVERS:
- Comprehensive research methodology of GCC e-commerce logistics market
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the GCC e-commerce logistics market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the GCC e-commerce logistics market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Broad profiles and recent developments of market players.