This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for flow cytometry, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their position in the current marketplace and make informed business decisions regarding flow cytometry products and services. Segmentation is based on technology type, product type, application, end user and region.
Industry growth drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities in flow cytometry market are also discussed in detail. The report also provides information on the flow cytometry market’s competitive landscape, features elaborative company profiles and discusses the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Also included in the report are a relevant patent analysis and new developments in terms of flow cytometry technology. The latest news articles about new products, acquisitions and collaborations related to the flow cytometry market are covered in sufficient detail.
- 47 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for flow cytometry products, technologies and applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) from 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market potential for flow cytometry industry and innovation-driven applications of flow cytometry technology, and major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global flow cytometry market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, technology type, application, end-user, and region
- Discussion of market dynamics that impact the growth of the market for flow cytometry products, applications in basic and clinical research, market regulations, industry structure, and penetration of technologies within the marketplace
- Review of the key patent grants on flow cytometry products and applications by each major category, along with the new developments and emerging trends in the flow cytometry market
- Competitive landscape of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of flow cytometry products, their market share analysis, financial performance, and major growth strategies within the industry
- Descriptive company profiles of leading industry players, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corp.), Becton, Dickinson and Co. (BD), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.