“Increasing demand for computer vision systems in the healthcare industry to drive the growth of the computer vision in healthcare market”
The computer vision in healthcare market is projected to reach USD 1,457 million by 2023 from USD 210 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 47.2% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for computer vision systems in the healthcare industry, government initiatives to increase the adoption of AI-based technologies, big data in healthcare, and the use of computer vision in precision medicine. However, the reluctance of medical practitioners to adopt AI-based technologies and lack of awareness and technical knowledge are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“Services segment to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on product & service, the computer vision in healthcare market is segmented into software, hardware, and services. The services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of the services segment can be attributed to the recurring requirement of services such as training, software upgrades, and software maintenance post-installation.
“The healthcare providers segment accounted for the largest share of the computer vision in healthcare market, by end user, in 2018”
Based on end user, the computer vision in healthcare market is segmented into healthcare providers, diagnostic centers, and other end users. In 2018, the healthcare providers segment accounted for the largest share of the computer vision in healthcare market. Factors such as the growing adoption of these solutions in hospitals and the increasing focus of companies on developing AI and computer vision tools to improve hospital operations are driving the growth of this end-user segment.
“North America to dominate the computer vision in healthcare market during the forecast period”
In 2018, North America accounted for the largest share of the computer vision in healthcare market. This market is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing number of imaging procedures for disease diagnosis is a major factor driving market growth.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 37%, Tier 2: 22%, and Tier 3: 41%
- By Designation: C-level: 25%, D-level: 20%, and Others: 55%
- By Region: North America: 40%, Europe: 27%, Asia: 20%, and the RoW: 13%
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
- NVIDIA Corporation (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Intel Corporation (US)
- Xilinx Inc. (US)
- IBM (US)
- Google (US)
- Basler AG (Germany)
- Arterys (US)
- AiCure (US)
- iCAD Inc. (US)
- This report provides a picture of the global computer vision in healthcare market. It aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across different segments, such as product & service, application, end user, and region.
- Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key market players, along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report will help market leaders/new entrants by providing them the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall computer vision in healthcare market and its subsegments.
- Also, this report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their business and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
- It will also enable stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.