The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The ’Global Sheet Molding Compound (SMC) Market Outlook 2018-2023’ offers detailed coverage of sheet molding compound industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand, end-use details, price trends, and company shares of the leading sheet molding compound producers to provide exhaustive coverage of the market for sheet molding compound. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of application, by products, and by geography.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from key industry participants. The global sheet molding compound market has been segmented into five major regions, namely, North America (U.S., Canada, and others), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and others), South America (Brazil, Argentina, and others), and Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and others). Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Polytec Holding AG
- Premix Inc.
- Teijin Limited
- Polynt SpA
- IDI Composites International, Inc.
- ISCOPE GmbH
- DIC Corporation
- Hanwha Advanced Materials Corp.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- Analysis of the sheet molding compound market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on sheet molding compound including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.