The scope of this report is broad, covering several product areas. The individual materials, hardware and software product segments are presented in terms of market size and revenue trends. The revenue forecasts are explained in terms of the key market issues for that product segment, and they are projected through 2028. The application sections feature forecasts for the most important applications by product.
The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape within the thermal management technologies market, focusing on key dynamics that drive success. It examines critical factors, such as research and development capabilities, and the influence of ecosystems and partnerships. The report includes profiles of thermal management manufacturers, providing valuable insights into their strategies and offerings. The report also assesses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market, considering the challenges and opportunities that have emerged as a result.
The report addresses the global market for thermal management products during the period from 2022 through 2028, including -
- Thermal management hardware.
- Thermal management software.
- Thermal management interface products.
- Thermal management substrates.
- Thermal management application areas.
- 97 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for thermal management technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projection of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the actual market size and revenue forecast for thermal management technologies market, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, application, device type, and geographic region
- Analysis of the market dynamics, including drivers, inhibitors and opportunities, along with insights into the regulatory environment
- Description of concept development of and hardware test for effective thermal designs, and power dissipation and environmental factors affecting thermal management systems
- Information on rapid prototyping, thermal sensing technologies, new manufacturing processes and developments in thermal management software such as computational fluid design and heat transfer
- A look at environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) developments, along with an analysis of relevant patents, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), venture fundings and emerging technologies
- Profiles of major players in the industry