Chinese manufacturing rebounded in the wake of a pick-up in infrastructure construction between 2016 and 2018, so did the bi-metal band saw blade as a key integral of metal processing industry. In 2017, the Chinese manufacturing grew steadily, which spurred the rising sales of bi-metal band saw blades for metal cutting to 50.62 million meters with a year-on-year increase of 12.8%. Since there exist trade tensions between China and the United States, Chinese manufacturing is still confronted with great uncertainties, causing the bi-metal band saw blade market to progress at a low rate. Till 2023, the sales volume of bi-metal band saw blade for metal cutting in China will be 51.98 million meters, showing a CAGR of 0.4% during 2017-2023.
In China, the homegrown brands in the bi-metal band saw blade market take a lion’s share of at least 75%, but they are primarily focused on the low- and medium-end products, represented by Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) Co., Ltd., and Benxi Tool Co., Ltd. Foreign brands in general target the high-end product market in China, such as US-based LENOX Tools, Japan-based Amada, Sweden-based BAHCO, among which Amada set up its plant in Lianyungang city, Jiangsu province and BAHCO founded its plant in Kunshan city, Jiangsu province to produce bi-metal band saw blades.
Of the Chinese players, Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) boasts the largest production capacity of bi-metal band saw blades, with competitive brands inclusive of HB, JUSTCUT, AA, Fastre, FICUT, etc., and in 2018 its capacity was raised to 16 million meters thanks to the expansion of bi-metal band saw blade manufacturing lines with the funds raised via IPO in early 2017. Benxi Tools Co., Ltd is capable of producing 15.05 million meters of bi-metal band saw blade annually under brands of LIONS, FORK, SHARE, ROMANCE, among others.
China Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry Report, 2018-2023 focuses on the followings:
- Bi-metal band saw blade industry in China (definition & classification, development history, industry chain, industry policies, development trends, etc.);
- Bi-metal band saw blade-related industries including high-speed steel and sawing machine (market size, competitive landscape);
- Global bi-metal band saw blade industry (market size, competitive landscape, development trends, etc.);
- Chinese bi-metal band saw blade market (market size, import & export, competitive landscape, etc.);
- 3 Chinese high-speed steel producers (Tiangong International, Heye Special Steel, Jiangsu Feida) (profile, financial position, products, production & sales, latest developments, etc.);
- 9 foreign players (DOALL, Lenox Tools, Starrett, Amada, BAHCO, WIKUS, EBERLE, and RONTGEN) and 6 Chinese bi-metal band saw blade producers (Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan), Benxi Tool, Hunan Techamp Saw & Manufacture, Benxi Bi-Metal Saw, Dalian Bi-Metal S&T, and Dalian Special Steel) (profile, financial position, products, production & sales, R&D, latest developments, etc.);
- 8 sawing machine manufacturers (Zhejiang Julihuang Sawing Machine Group, Shijiazhuang WinFox Machinery, Zhejiang Weiye Sawing Machine, Zhejiang Chendiao Machinery, Zhejiang Aolinfa Machine, Zhejiang Hujin Machine Tool, Zhejiang Hengyu Sawing Machine and Zhejiang Chenlong Sawing Machine) (profile, financial position, products, production & sales, R&D, latest developments, etc.)