This report focuses on key hydrogen technologies and applications. It provides data on the size and growth of both captive and merchant hydrogen markets, company profiles, patent trends, and industry trends. Cutting-edge developments, research priorities and potential business opportunities are a key focus.
The report focuses on the following -
- The structure of the hydrogen industry, its driving forces, its competitive aspects, market segmentation, distribution channels, pricing, and technology.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
- Assessment of hydrogen demand, with five-year forecasts.
- Reviews of global environmental and energy regulations.
- Company profiles.
- Patent activity.
- 40 tables
- An overview of the global market for hydrogen as a chemical constituent and as an energy source
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
- Detailed description about cutting-edge developments in areas such as nanotechnology, biological processing, and others
- Identification of key hydrogen technologies and applications that yield potential business opportunities in the hydrogen industry
- Review of global environmental and energy regulations
- Company profiles of the major players of the industry, including Accentus Plc, Advanced Materials Corp., Bloom Energy Corp., Exxonmobil, General Hydrogen, Hydrogenics Corp., Shell Oil, Toshiba Corp., Toyota Motors, Valero Energy Corp., United Hydrogen Group and Ztek Corp.