According to “Asia-Pacific Lipstick Market By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023” lipstick market stood is projected to reach over $ 6.6 billion by 2023 on account of rising disposable income and expanding semi-urban and urban population. Moreover, with growing working women population, demand for cosmetics including lipsticks is also increasing. Additionally, rising inclination towards natural and organic lipsticks coupled with product innovation and attractive & innovative packaging by leading lipstick players is further anticipated to positively influence Asia-Pacific lipstick market in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific Lipstick market is controlled by these major players, namely– L’Or?al International, Christian Dior SE, Shiseido Company, Limited, The Est?e Lauder Companies Inc., and Revlon, Inc. “Asia-Pacific Lipstick Market By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023” discusses the following aspects of Lipstick market in Asia-Pacific:
- Lipstick Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Gloss, Matte & Others), By Distribution Channel (Departmental/Grocery Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Multi Branded Retail Stores & Others), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Lipstick in Asia-Pacific
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Lipstick distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Lipstick distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.