“The powder induction and dispersion systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%; key drivers include reducing dust contamination and deaeration time and the requirement for eco-efficiency in the mixing industry.”
The powder induction and dispersion systems market is estimated at USD 843 million in 2018 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%, to reach USD 1,112 million by 2023. The growth of the powder induction and dispersion systems market is driven by the rising demand from chemical and pharmaceutical applications. The key driver for market growth is the increasing demand for reducing dust and contamination to improve safety conditions in processing units. Key restraining factors for the powder induction and dispersion systems market are the utilization of an open mixing tank method (a conventional method). This method remains popular due to it is simple and inexpensive features. Many food processors who are not dealing with lightweight powder or are not facing strong competitive pressure use this traditional method, despite the long mixing cycles seen in this method, which lead to a longer batch time.
“The pharmaceuticals segment dominated the market with the largest share in 2018.”
On the basis of application, powder induction and dispersion systems are predominantly used in the pharmaceuticals segment. Companies have a significant presence in the manufacturing of intravenous solutions and tablet coatings with a wide array of powder induction and dispersion systems that covers all aspects of the pharmaceuticals industry. The use of powder induction and dispersion systems in pharmaceuticals mainly arises out of its certification in the use of sanitary processing and the need for precision mixing solutions. The latest powder induction and dispersion systems have had a profound impact on the pharmaceuticals industry by offering a multitude of solutions to different products deployed in the market.
“Need for process flexibility drives the demand for continuous processing systems in 2018.”
Based on process, the continuous processing segment is estimated to account for a larger share in 2018. The continuous processing method of powder induction and dispersion systems involve the rotator–stator principle. Rotor blades with high-speed rotation within a machined workhead exert a suction force that draws liquid and solid material into the rotor assembly. Centrifugal force then drives the materials toward the periphery of the workhead where they are subjected to a milling action between the ends of the rotor blades and the inner wall of the stator. This creates a strong hydraulic force, as the ingredients are forced out at a high velocity through a perforation stator and then through the machine outlet.
“The growth is projected to remain high in the Asia Pacific powder induction and dispersion systems market.”
The Asia Pacific market is projected to be the fastest-growing market for the period considered in this study due to the large pharmaceutical and chemical industry, along with the growing industrial base, leading to the increased demand for powder induction and dispersion systems in the region. In addition, the market is driven by the growing exports for chemical products in developing countries such as India, China, and Japan.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 70 %, Tier 2 - 10%, and Tier 3 - 20%
- By Designation: C-level - 20%, D-level - 10%, and Others* - 70%
- By Region: Asia Pacific - 60%, Europe - 20%, North America - 10%, and RoW - 10%
*Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers.
Leading players profiled in this report:
- Admix Inc. (US)
- John Bean Technologies Ltd. (US)
- SPX Flow (US)
- Ystral GmbH (Germany)
- IDEX Corporation (US)
- Charles Ross & Son Co. (US)
- Hayward Gordon Group (UK)
- Axiflow Technologies Ltd. (US)
- Silverson Machines Inc. (UK)
- Noritake Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- IKA Werke GmbH (Germany)
- Joshua Greaves & Sons Ltd. (UK)
- The report segments the powder induction and dispersion systems on the basis of application, technology, mixing type, process, and region.
- In terms of insights, this report has focused on various levels of analyses competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the global powder induction and dispersion systems, high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons To buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the powder induction and dispersion systems
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions in which the powder induction and dispersion systems market is flourishing