The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The medical imaging workstations market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9%”
The global medical imaging workstations market is projected to reach USD 1,377 million by 2023 from USD 897 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.9%. Factors such as the rising global burden of target diseases, increased product commercialization, rising public-private investments to support product development, evolving user preference for digital platforms, and the establishment of new medical facilities are driving the growth of the global medical imaging workstations market. However, the premium pricing of these workstations may restrain market growth to a certain extent in the coming years.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“Cardiology segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the medical imaging workstations market, by clinical specialty, during the forecast period”
Based on clinical specialty, the medical imaging workstations market is segmented into general imaging/radiology, oncology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, mammography, orthopedics, urology, and other clinical specialties. The cardiology segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period majorly due to factors such as the greater integration of diagnostic workflows with advanced digital imaging & data sharing platforms, growing adoption of remote-access & multimodal diagnostic imaging across mature countries, and the unmet market demand for fast & robust image processing platforms in the field of cardiovascular disease management.
“Diagnostic imaging workstations segment is expected to account for the largest share of the medical imaging workstations market, by application”
On the basis of application, the medical imaging workstations market is segmented into diagnostic imaging, clinical review, and advanced imaging workstations. The diagnostic imaging workstations segment is expected to account for the largest share of the medical imaging workstations market in 2018. The demand for diagnostic imaging workstations is majorly driven by the transition from 2D to 3D clinical diagnostics and the large end-user base & target patient population for major diagnostic modalities.
“Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The Asia Pacific market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period majorly due to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rising awareness about the benefits of early disease diagnosis, improvements in healthcare systems, increasing medical tourism in Asian countries, and the growing number of ongoing research activities in several Asian countries.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 34%, and Tier 3 – 21%
- By Designation: C-level – 14%, Director-level – 10%, and Others – 76%
- By Region: Europe - 35%, North America – 32%, APAC – 25%, and RoW – 8%
The major players operating in the global medical imaging workstations market are General Electric Company (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens AG (Germany), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Carestream Health (US), Hologic (US), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Accuray Incorporated (US), Capsa Healthcare (US), Ampronix (US), Medicor Imaging (US), NGI Group (France), Alma IT Systems (Spain), and Pie Medical Imaging (Netherlands).
- This report studies the medical imaging workstations market based on modality, component, usage mode, clinical specialty, application, and region. It also covers the factors affecting market growth, analyzes the various opportunities and challenges in the market, and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- Furthermore, the study analyzes micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends and forecasts the size of market segments with respect to four key regions?North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (and the respective countries in these regions).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- From an insights perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis market ranking analysis of the top players and their company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging segments of the medical imaging workstations market, and high-growth regions and their drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, will help firms garner greater market shares.