The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe bakery ingredient market had generated to be at $XX million in the year 2018. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.45%. The generated revenue during the forecast period of 2019-2027 is expected to be the highest by $XX million. The primary functions of these ingredients are to help the execution of emulsification, protein consolidation and aeration and conserving freshness in baked food. The intake preferences of the baking ingredients vary innately to diverse eating habits and awareness from region to region. This region is found to utilize these products intricately in their cuisine as well as in the consumer’s day to day life. Also, the ever-changing lifestyles that leave little to no time to cook meals are expected to drive the enhanced adoption of these ingredients in the future.
The European bakery ingredient market is segmented by type and application. The European market is chiefly flourishing because of the higher percentage of bread consumed in the region. This, combined with factors like rising consumer demand for healthy and convenient products and an increased focus towards cost reduction while simultaneously improving the quality & shelf life of the products is propelling the market growth. It is estimated that the total market consumption of bakery products like viennoiserie, patisserie, and bread is roughly 39 million tonnes for various European countries. Ingredients offering similar functionalities are expected to engage in an intense rivalry through the respective raw material unavailability and production expenses. For instance, the use of enzymes in baking limits the progress of emulsifiers in baking applications.
The leading manufacturers for bakery ingredient in the region include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Royal DSM, Puratos Group, The Bakels Group, Lesaffre Group, Corbion N.V., Lallemand Inc., Cargill Incorporated, DuPont Pioneer, Tate & Lyle PLC, Kerry Group PLC, Dawn Food Products, Inc., Ashland Inc., Associated British Foods PLC and Ingredion Incorporated.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments