“The global hemostasis valves market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.”
The market size for hemostasis valves is expected to reach 175 million by 2023 from USD 132 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.8%. The growth in this market is attributed to the increasing number of interventional procedures. Emerging markets will be the key growth hotspots in the hemostasis valves market; a favorable market scenario in these countries will serve to attract a number of players to focus on opportunities there.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“The hemostasis valve Y-connectors segment to dominate the market in 2018.”
On the basis of type, the hemostasis valves market is segmented into hemostasis valve Y-connectors, double Y-connector hemostasis valves, one-handed hemostasis valves, and other hemostasis valves. In 2018, the hemostasis valve Y-connectors segment is expected to account for the largest share of the hemostasis valves market. The increasing number of interventional procedures worldwide is a key factor driving the growth of this segment.
“The angiography segment is estimated to grow rapidly during the forecast period.”
On the basis of application, the hemostasis valves market is segmented into two segments, namely, angiography and angioplasty. During the forecast period, the angiography segment is estimated to register the highest growth rate in the overall hemostasis valves market. This growth is mainly due to the increasing number of coronary angiography procedures. With the increasing number of angiography procedures, the demand for hemostasis valves is expected to increase during procedures.
“Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
In this report, the hemostasis valves market is segmented into four major regional segments?North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily driven by the increasing number of interventional procedures, increasing number of hospitals, and growing geriatric population.
Breakdown of Profiles of Primary Participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1-70% and Tier 2-30%
- By Designation: C-level-38%, Managers - 62%
- By Region: North America-50%, Europe-20%, Asia Pacific-30%
Key players in the hemostasis valves market include Teleflex Incorporated (US), Boston Scientific (US), Abbott (US), B. Braun Melsungen (Germany), DeRoyal Industries, Inc. (US), Freudenberg Medical (US), Argon Medical (US), and Scitech (Brazil).
- The report analyzes the hemostasis valves market by type, application, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by market players over the last three years.
- In addition, the company profiles include the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. Market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- This report will enable both established firms and new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, will help these firms garner greater market shares.
- Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the hemostasis valves market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the hemostasis valves market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the hemostasis valves market
• Market Development: Detailed information about emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various hemostasis valves across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the hemostasis valves market