"Managed Security Services: Technology Innovations", is a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the managed security services (MSS) Technology innovations.
Escalating threat environment is driving demand for use of advanced technologies in MSS.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition, and service value of the MSS in the region.
- Section 2: Advancing Technology and Delivery: This section analyzes new technologies and delivery models applied to MSS.
- Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and opportunities in the MSS market.
- There are two categories of managed security services: Core offerings focused on administering some aspects of client security technology and more specialized discrete solutions concentrating on specific areas that are often more consultative in nature.
- Managing client security technology including firewalls, intrusion detection systems/intrusion prevention systems (IDS/IDP), unified threat management (UTM), and security information and event. management (SIEM) solutions is table stakes for MSSPs, which also can provide more advanced threat intelligence that relies on sophisticated analytics, correlation, and cognitive technology.
- MSS represent a big opportunity for telcos, which can leverage from their expertise securing their own networks. Telcos also have a competitor advantage as they can bundle MSS with traditional connectivity services.
Reasons To Buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of MSS technology innovations in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key MSS business models.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the evolving MSS market.