The report on global automated guided vehicle market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global automated guided vehicle market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on automated guided vehicle market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on automated guided vehicle market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automated guided vehicle market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automated guided vehicle market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automated guided vehicle market is segmented on the basis of navigation technology, type and end-use industry.
Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market by Navigation Technology
- Laser Guidance
- Magnetic Guidance
- Natural Navigation
- Vision Guided
Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market by Type
- Forklift Automated Guided Vehicle
- Load Transfer Automated Guided Vehicle
- Pallet Trucks Automated Guided Vehicle
- Assembly Line Automated Guided Vehicle
- Light Load Transporters Automated Guided Vehicle
- Tugger Automated Guided Vehicle
Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market by End-use Industry
- Distribution & Logistics
- Seegrid Corporation
- Oceaneering AGV Systems
- E&K Automation GMBH
- JBT Corporation
- Dematic GmbH & Co. KG,
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- Bastian Solutions LLC
- Egemin Automation Inc.
- Toyota Industries Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of automated guided vehicle market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in automated guided vehicle market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global automated guided vehicle market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.