This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global LiDAR market by component, type, application and region. The report discusses the differentiation between LiDAR to derive specific market estimates. The report offers a comparative study between conventional and emerging laser and the importance of the advances in LiDAR. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global LiDAR market. The patent analysis in this report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as by geography?namely, for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global LiDAR market is segmented by type of LiDAR: airborne, terrestrial, mobile, and UAV.
- 75 tables
- An overview of the global market for light detection and ranging (LiDAR) technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecasts for global LiDAR market, and corresponding market share analysis by component, technology type, application, and geographic region for market segment and its subsegments
- Identification of major market stakeholders and analysis of competitive landscape on the basis of recent developments
- Assessment of the effect of environmental concerns on this market, and insight into the trends, gaps and opportunities in each of the submarkets
- Patent review and a study of new developments in LiDAR technologies
- Company profiles of the major market players within the industry, including Faro Technologies Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intermap Technologies Corp., Quantum Spatial Inc., Sick AG, and Vaisala Corp.