Vaccines protect people against serious and potentially deadly diseases. They produce immunity by injecting components and agents inside the body. They greatly reduce the risk of infection by working with the natural defense of the body to safely develop immunity to a disease. Vaccines are developed based on the type of information of the disease. They are also developed for the control of endemic situation and at the time of outbreak of the disease. Adjuvants are used in the vaccine to improve the efficiency and increase the immune response to the vaccine. Moreover, there are several safety and efficacy issues involved with the vaccines. In order to overcome these problems, next-generation vaccines are developed. Next-generation vaccines are currently in the product pipeline which includes, DNA vaccines, recombinant viral vector vaccines, and individualized vaccines. Individualized vaccines are developed based on the phenotype and genotype immune response of an individual.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the global vaccine market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory frameworks, and technological advancements in the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the different kinds of products associated with the global vaccine market. The market has been segmented into “product”, “disease”, “route of administration”, and “region”. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global vaccine market, with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report also includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global vaccine market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping, market estimation and analysis of key trends in multiple geographical regions, growth of the vaccine market in each region for different cancer types, and the key strategies and developments by the prominent vaccine market stake holders.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global vaccine market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the vaccine industry?
- What were the market values of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global vaccine market in 2017?
- How will each segment of the global vaccine market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key vaccine type in vaccine market? What are the major benefits of each type?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of disease type? Which disease type is dominating the global vaccine market, and what is the reason behind its domination?
- What are the market shares of each of the companies in the global vaccine market, and what are their contribution?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global vaccine market, and what are their contributions?
- What is the scope of each vaccine type, route of administration, and disease type in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for vaccines?
- What is the growth potential of vaccine in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa?
- Which vaccine type is having the most promising growth and in which disease type?
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the global vaccine market are Merck &Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Abbott Laboratories, Bavarian Nordic, Janssen Pharmaceutical NV, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi Pasteur SA, and Seqirus (a CSL company), among others.