The scope of this study entails the current market for human and animal vaccines. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share. An analysis of patents, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities, as well as the latest trends is also discussed.
Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis. Regions are categorized into the United States, Europe and the emerging markets, which include India, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. The application of vaccines in various diseases is discussed from both a commercial and R&D perspective.
- An overview of the global market for human and animal (veterinary) vaccines
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A review of vaccine technology and its challenges, innovations, opportunities and regulatory hurdles
- Evaluations of market sizes and developments for vaccine classes (prophylactic and therapeutic), vaccine types (inactivated, conjugate, attenuated, recombinant vector, subunit, toxoid, combination and dendritic cells), vaccine end-users (humans and animals) and disease indications (infectious, cancer and allergy)
- Examination of industry environment, strategies, market influences and driving forces
- Identification of regional market sizes, prices and trends
- Analysis of relevant patents
- Profiles of major players in the industry