The report explains critical trends in the vaccine industry. It discusses the market determinants, which act as motivating or restraining factors, and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants.
Broadly speaking, depending on whether they prevent diseases or treat pre-existing ones, vaccines can be divided into prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines. In contrast, animal vaccines are categorized by food-producing animals (porcine, bovine, poultry, ovine, fish) and companion animals (canine, feline and equine vaccines), as well as vaccines for other animal species.
This study looks at most of the systems affected by factors such as considerable research and development (R&D) spending and increasing competition and new technologies, which are giving direction to the market. These advancements, new product launches and changing lifestyles are influencing future market growth.
Company merger acquisition strategies and collaborations are also covered in this report. Additionally, this study discusses the strengths and weaknesses of each strategy type considering new technologies, growing competition and changing customer needs.
The market has also been analyzed based on the application of current vaccines. Categories considered in this report include meningococcal/pneumococcal vaccines, influenza vaccines, pediatric polio/pertussis/Hib vaccines, adult/adolescent booster vaccines, vaccines for travel-related and other endemic diseases, HPV vaccines, rotavirus vaccines and other (minor) vaccines.
This study details market growth among vaccine manufacturers and end users. Genomic research centers, academic institutions, government and private laboratories and various hospital settings, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic and biotechnology companies and physicians, will find this study to be of interest.
The report provides useful information to all market players, potential entrants, government agencies and other interested parties. As the report covers geographic regions in detail, companies interested in expanding their geographic reach will also find this study useful.
- 34 data tables and 54 additional tables
- Descriptive overview of the global markets for vaccine technologies and their applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Evaluation of the current market size, market estimation and forecast, pipeline analysis of new products; and discussion of opportunities, drivers and challenges affecting the overall marketplace
- Brief general outlook of the recent market developments, technological advancements, government regulations and policies, patent analyses and upcoming technologies, R&D activities related to the vaccine technology industry
- Identification of present and future strategies within the vaccine technology market and examination of vaccines for both humans and animals
- Opportunities and highlights of this innovation-driven vaccine technologies market, and the major regions and countries involved in market developments and their immunization schedule
- A separate chapter on COVID-19 pandemic impact on the present and future vaccines market, major COVID-19 vaccine candidates under development, and impact of outbreak on vaccine supplies
- Detailed company profiles of the market leading participants, including Abbott Laboratories, Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Bayer Animal Health, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Merck & Co. Inc., Johnson & Johnson Inc., Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi Pasteur and Thermo Fisher Scientific