The global market for Hybrid Cloud is projected to reach US$129.9 billion by 2022, driven by rising awareness over the benefits of hybrid cloud and its potential as a powerful weapon in battling digital disruption. With private and public clouds converging, hybrid cloud is the current de-facto standard in the IT industry and is also perceived as a potent enabler of digital transformation. Given the failure of purely private cloud implementations to meet business goals in real value creation, companies are rapidly shifting towards building an API strategy on the hybrid cloud instead. The powerful combination of public and private cloud is seen as the perfect tool required to leverage the real benefits of the cloud computing technology.
Few of the major factors influencing growth in the market include:
- progressive maturity of the cloud and the resulting readiness of the IT market for hybrid cloud;
- robust spending on enterprise mobility and the ensuing interest in the load balancing capability of hybrid cloud;
- ballooning BYOD trend and the resulting focus on empowering BYOD projects with hybrid cloud to eliminate shadow IT;
- and increased adoption of hybrid cloud for back-up and disaster recovery by mushrooming SMBs and start-ups.
Benefits of hybrid cloud driving its adoption among enterprises include business continuity, higher levels of security, flexible and agile middle ground in work load management, scalability, improved connectivity and greater accessibility to business-critical applications. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 29.1% over the analysis period, led by the spurt in the number of domestic SMBs which are primary adopters of cloud computing technologies, and increased focus of these companies to integrate hybrid cloud into their enterprise mobility, BYOD, big data, IoT, disaster recovery & business continuity project implementations.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- KCOM Partners with Abiquo to Provide Hybrid Cloud Services for KCOM Customers on Their Own Infrastructure and Microsoft Azure
- Hitachi Vantara to Acquire REAN Cloud in a Move to Accelerate Digital Transformations Across Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Environments
- IBM Collaborates with Red Hat in a Move to Offer Combined Power of Both Companies’ Technologies in Private & Public Clouds
- HPE Acquires RedPixie to Develop its Hybrid IT Consulting Capabilities for Deploying & Managing Workloads Across Environments Seamlessly
- Salesforce Acquires MuleSoft in a Move to Foray in the Integration Cloud Market
Product Definition & Scope
- Hybrid Cloud is defined as an integrated cloud environment that combines public and private cloud platforms to offer best of both worlds to the clients. A hybrid cloud computing infrastructure makes a judicious combination of public cloud and on-premise as well as private cloud services, employing effective inter-platform orchestration to ensure effective delivery of services. A hybrid cloud essentially bridges the gap between two or more distinct cloud environments and enables easy transfer of workloads as well as data between the virtual boundaries of different public or private cloud environments and facilitates inter-cloud communication.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.