The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status and future prospects for the markets for food safety testing in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the rest of the world (ROW). The food safety testing market is analyzed globally based on the types of contaminants, namely pathogens, pesticides, GMOs, toxins, residues, and others, and also in terms of their testing processes.
The major food types tested in food safety testing are meat and poultry, dairy, grains, eggs, fish and seafood, beverages, and other food types. The market for testing every contaminant in food is covered in this report. The revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are explained for each food testing method by technology, food and region.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of the major food safety testing product vendors, as well as company profiles. It also explains the major market drivers for the global food safety testing market, the current trends within the industry and major end-user industries for the food safety testing market.
Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 122 tables
- Comprehensive study and an in-depth analysis of the global markets for food safety testing technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of market size for the various testing technologies, and information on how each test satisfies the needs of food processors and, in turn, consumers
- Assessment of the now sizable expenditures in government food safety testing and the market effect of government regulatory programs
- Identification of new technologies in the food-safety testing industry and analyses of patent activity
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including 3M Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biotest AG, Perkin Elmer, Inc., and Strategic Diagnostics, Inc. (SDIX)