The scope of this report covers the present status and future prospects for the markets for food safety testing in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the rest of the world (ROW). The food safety testing market is analyzed globally based on the types of contaminants: pathogen, pesticide, GMO, toxins, residue and others, and also in terms of their testing processes. The revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are explained for each food testing method by technology, food and region.
The major food types tested in the food safety testing are meat and poultry, dairy, grains, eggs, fish and seafood, beverages, and other food types.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of the major food safety testing product vendors, as well as company profiles. It also explains the major market drivers for the global food safety testing market, the current trends within the industry and major end-user industries for the food safety testing market.
Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 60 data tables and 12 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for food safety testing and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion on the development and marketing of food safety testing technologies
- Descriptions of market trends for various testing technologies in terms of how each test satisfies the needs of food processors and, in turn, consumers
- Analyses of the effect on the market of government regulatory programs
- Relevant patent analyses
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including 3M Company, Asure Quality Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Eurofins Scientific, Hardy Diagnostics, Nestle USA Inc., Sigma Aldrich and Takara Bio USA