The market scope is defined through consideration of PCB assembly technologies, types, PCB materials, end-user applications, and regions. PCB assembly technologies covered in the report include surface-mount and through-hole technology. The various types of PCBs covered in this report are high-density interconnects (HDI) PCBs, which further cover microvia and every layer of interconnecting PCBs; flexible PCBs are further categorized into single-sided, double-sided, and multilayer flex PCBs; multilayer rigid PCBs; and other PCB types include single-sided, double-sided, and rigid-flex PCBs.
This report highlights different PCB materials, including FR-4, CEM-3, polymide, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and others. Moreover, the report also provides an analysis of PCB materials by PCB types. The report also focuses on various end-user applications for PCBs, which include networking devices; healthcare; defense, surveillance, and aviation; energy; consumer electronics; computing and storage; industrial; automotive and transportation; retail; and others. In addition, the report also offers a major regional analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The estimated and forecast market revenue and volume of each region are considered in this report. Moreover, the report also provides the average prices for PCBs by end-user applications.
This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market, which were gathered through primary and secondary research. The report also covers COVID-19 impact as it had a massive impact on society since 2020. Also, the strategies adopted by companies in the PCB market are provided so readers can analyze ongoing trends in the market.
- 41 data tables and 37 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for printed circuit boards (PCBs) and related electronics manufacturing technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for printed circuit boards, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast the global PCB market into various segments and sub-segments
- Assessment of the underlying technological, environmental, legal/regulatory, and political trends that may influence the size and nature of the market
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for printed circuit board, and corresponding market share analysis based on type, assembly technology, material, end-use application, and region
- Latest information on growth driving factors and opportunities in the consumer electronics industry, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic and regional factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Market assessment of the COVID-19 impact on the global PCB industry, along with its implications on demand and supply, price impact and various government strategic decisions
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Advanced Circuits, CMK Corp., Meiko Electronics Co. Ltd., Nok Corp., Samsung Electro-Mechanics and TTM Technologies