The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for drones as well as analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, the latter considered the base year, as well as estimates for 2020 through 2025, with projections of CAGR in the forecast period.
The report includes a discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global drone market and current trends within the industry.
The drone market is segmented into two categories -
- Type of unmanned vehicle: ground (UGVs), surface (USVs), underwater (UUVs) and aerial (UAVs).
- Application: Logistics and warehousing, defense, field operations and entertainment.
UGV includes only those unmanned vehicles used for military and commercial applications. It does not include driverless cars used by end consumers.
The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global drone market.
- 27 data tables and 61 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for drone technology
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global drone technology market and evaluation of market size, market forecast, market share analysis and a relevant patent analysis
- Discussion on types of drones including unmanned ground vehicles, unmanned surface vehicles, unmanned marine vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles
- Market analysis of the various applications of drones and identification of segments with high growth potential
- Description of demand for drones in surveillance, reconnaissance, military combat, and commercial applications
- Highlights of current and future market potential and a detailed analysis of the current market size, and regulatory scenarios
- Market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry and detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc., Insitu Inc., AeroVironment Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd., Oceaneering International Inc., and Northrop Grumman Corp.