The report on global peat market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global peat market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on peat market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The growing people interest in gardening will probably encounter their inclination towards peat moss. Peat moss is commonly used in the gardening to improving soil, starting seeds, adding it as an amendment, and more. The growing use of peat moss for the agriculture and gardening is driving the growth of peat moss market. The peat has the significant amount of carbon and hydrogen contents that helps them to be used as fuel.
Rapidly growing adoption of Biobased fuel is likely to boost the demand of peats market. The peat has numerous benefited that includes high absorbency, sterile material, acidic pH features, compaction prevention properties, and more so they used in the many applications. In addition, increasing peat applications in the agriculture, water filtration, freshwater aquarium, and others are anticipated to boost the growth of peat market. On the other hand, although the peat is organic material, it does not contain any nutrients that helps in the plant growth so this disadvantage of peat may hamper growth of peat market. Moreover, the growing adoption of peats products in the water filtration systems is projected to create the several opportunities in upcoming years.
Geographically, North America holds the maximum share in the peat market and the Asia Pacific is the fastest growing county in the peat market. In the North America region, the growing use of peat products as the alternative fuel drives the growth of the peat market in this region. The rapidly growing agricultural activities lead to the huge demand for peat products in the Asia Pacific region.
The report on peat market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global peat market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global peat market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global peat market is segmented on the basis of material types and applications.
Global Peat Market by Material Types
Global Peat Market by Applications
• Fuel & Energy
• Global Peat Ltd
• Elva E.P.T. Ltd.
• PEAT LAND UKRAINE LLC
• Klasmann-Deilmann GmbH
• Neova AB
• Stender AG
• Oulun Energia Oy
• Klasmann-Deilmann GmbH
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of peat market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in peat market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global peat market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.