The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 87 tables
- An overview of the global market & advanced technologies for paints & coatings
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- A look at the increased demand for coatings driven by customers’ expectations in diverse areas such as performance, ease of application, sustainability, quality, functionality, and environmental properties
- Identification of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for paints and coatings
- Coverage of new technologies, R&D progress, market forecast and recent activities in the paints and coatings industry
- Details covering new developments taking place in the industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including 3M, Celanese Corp., Dow Corning Corp., Evonik Industries AG and Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.