The report on the Brand Protection Packaging market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts, and opportunities of Brand Protection Packaging technologies and solutions targeted at multiple applications and industries. The study includes market analysis of Brand Protection Packaging, categorized by four technology types: Tamper Evidence, Track and Trace, Authentication, and Anti-Theft.
Under Tamper Evidence, the report covers market size and forecasts for Pouches, Strips, Blisterpacks, Perforated Packs, Shrink Sleeves, Induction sleeves, Others. The report covers Track and Trace solutions by RFID, Coding, and Taggants. Under Authentication solutions, the report covers Holograms, Labels, Threads, Inks, and Others. The study covers EAS Tags and Forensic Marks as part of Anti-Theft solutions.
Further to this, the report also provides the market data for Brand Protection Packaging across thirteen applications and industries: Food, Retail, Beverages, Medical Devices, Travel and Hospitality, Beauty and Cosmetics, Healthcare and Pharma, Electronics and Technology, Media and Entertainment, Textiles and Apparel, Wine and Spirits, Industrial, Others. The study provides the market data for the segments and industries across five regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central America, and Latin America (CALA), and Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
Arcluster’s Brand Protection Packaging market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from users, buyers, decision makers, and opinion leaders. This report has been built on a rigorous period of information gathering from both secondary and primary sources through several interviews with industry participants, manufacturers, vendors, consultants, organizations, and regulators. Data gathered from these interviews and surveys was curated, analyzed, and engineered to understand buying, spending, demand, and supply patterns and to estimate market sizes and forecasts.
Questions answered in the report
- What is the current Brand Protection Packaging market size?
- What is the estimated market size of Brand Protection Packaging by different solutions and technologies in the next 5 years?
- What is the revenue opportunity for Track and Trace solutions?
- What is the market size and opportunity for Brand Protection Packaging Solutions across multiple industries?
- What are the companies in this space and what do they offer?
Companies mentioned in the report
3D AG, ACPO, Advanced Track & Trace, Agfa Graphics, AlpVision, Arjo Solutions, Arjobex (Arjowiggins), Authentix, Beneli AB, Botosoft Technologies Ltd., Brady, Brand Label Inc., BrandWatch Technologies, CCL Label, Constantia Flexibles, Covectra, CS labels, De La Rue, Digimarc, DISC, Essentra Packaging, Firstan, Frequentz, Global Factories, Guala Closures Group, Hewlett-Packard, I.D. Images, Inland Packaging, iTRACE Technologies, Kezzler, Kodak, Leonhard Kurz, MicroTag Temed Ltd., Morphotonix, Nosco, Omega Design Corporation, OpSec Security, Optaglio, Polysecure GmbH, Portco Packaging, Printcolor, RAKO-Etiketten GmbH, Rollprint, Securikett Ulrich & Horn GmbH, Spectra Systems Corporation, Stoffel Seals, Sun Chemical, Systech, tesa scribos GmbH, The Unique Group, Thinfilm, TruTag Technologies, Uflex, Veritrace, Visualead
The Brand Protection Packaging market is segmented by
- Tamper Evidence: Pouches, Strips, Blisterpacks, Perforated Packs, Shrink Sleeves, Induction sleeves, Others
- Track and Trace: RFID, Coding, Taggants
- Authentication: Holograms, Labels (Printed Labels, Tamper Evident Security Labels, Anti-counterfeit Labels, Bar-Code Labels, Scratch Labels, Thermal Transfer Labels, Serial Number Labels, Holographic Labels, Others); Threads; Inks (Coin Reactive inks, Color Shifting inks, Machine-readable inks, Thermochromic inks, Conductive inks, Intaglio inks, Others); Others
- Anti-Theft: EAS Tags, Forensic Marks, Others
- Industries: Food, Retail, Beverages, Medical Devices, Travel and Hospitality, Beauty and Cosmetics, Healthcare and Pharma, Electronics and Technology, Media and Entertainment, Textiles and Apparel, Wine and Spirits, Industrial Applications, Others
- Regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central America/Latin America, and Middle-East and Africa