This report organizes information from diverse sources into a comprehensive report that includes sections on disease overviews, industry structure, diagnostic kits, treatment interventions, pharmaceutical products, emerging technologies, regulations, reimbursement and patents. The scope of this report includes an overview of the global market scenario for diagnosis and treatments of sexually transmitted disease with base year data of 2017, estimations for 2018 and forecast for 2019-2023 using projections of CAGR. Market data in value terms is provided at global, regional and country levels for disease areas and treatment by drug class. Market data for sexually transmitted disease diagnostics is provided for regional levels, with details on test types.
The report focuses on key sectional assessments for major disease areas such as chlamydia, genital herpes, HIV and hepatitis, among others, and provides detailed analysis of epidemiology, historic and current disease incidence trends, therapeutic interventions and diagnostic overview. It forecasts the global market by drug class for treatment of STDs and discusses market data for antibiotics, antivirals/antiretrovirals and other treatments. Diagnostic test types such as enzyme immunoassays (EIA) and ELISA, PCR, rapid diagnostics and others, are detailed with market data current and forecasts.
Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and trends are discussed in the report. This report also involves regional market overviews for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. The regional overviews provide information on the epidemiology of sexually transmitted disease by country and region and also details market data for each region. The regulatory scenario is discussed for United States, Europe, Japan and China to provide an overview of the regulations for new drug launches and diagnostic kits. The reimbursement scenario is outlined for the United States, Europe, and Japan to provide an overview to our readers. Pipeline analysis and scenarios are discussed for major disease to provide details on the major pipeline developments. The competitive landscape discusses the major manufacturers involved in the sexually transmitted disease therapeutics market, key developments and product offerings.
- 45 data tables and 53 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for diagnosis and treatments of sexually transmitted diseases
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, U.K., Spain, China, India, Japan, and Middle East and Africa
- Coverage of major disease areas, and a detailed analysis of historic and current disease incidence trends
- Discussion about market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and trends
- Information on the regulations for new drug launches and diagnostic kits for United States, Europe, Japan and China
- Detailed profiles of the major market players, including Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Biomerieux, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Novartis Ag, Pfizer Inc., Promega Corp., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.