This report covers a range of products, some of which are disease specific whereas others are used more across all types of patients and in general for health management. The patient monitoring devices market referred to in the report is limited to the devices/products included in this report. Each product market covered in this report is unique and has a different set of market dynamics and competitive landscape. The product lifecycle of each product segment also varies.
The study will enable the audience to understand and gain insights on the current market and will forecast the changing market scenario. The data provided can help users understand which market segments (products and end users) are expected to grow at higher rates, factors driving growth, factors limiting the growth, key opportunity areas and so on.
Discussion and analysis covers the following market factors:
- Key market analysis.
- Market dynamics (drivers and restraints).
- Market forecast period of 2017 through 2023.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Geographic regional analysis.
- Profiles of key market players.
The report also covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Omron Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics Ltd., Cardiocom, Covidien, CR Bard, Honeywell Med, Infinium Medical and InTechnology etc.
- 45 data tables and 35 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for patient monitoring devices within the healthcare industry
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Spain, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Market breakdown for patient monitoring devices by product types, device categories and end users
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, technological updates, and the economic factors that affect the growth of the market
- Analyses of the global market trends, strategies, and recommendations in providing the quantitative assessment of the market that can help manufacturers and suppliers understand the growth potential of different market segments
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Abbott Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare AG, Cardiac Science Corp., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., GE Healthcare, Honeywell International Inc., Medtronic, Omron Corp., Philips Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics, and Siemens Healthcare Inc.