Gene therapies have been a point of discussion during the last several years as a potential curative option for a variety of disease indications. While mainly still in preclinical stages, gene therapy aims to treat or alleviate a disease by genetically modifying the cells of a patient. This report focuses on gene therapies in development across the 8MM for cardiovascular and metabolic disorders, including coronary artery disease, critical limb ischemia, diabetic foot ulcers, and Pompe Disease. In addition, this report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of gene therapies in CVMD supplemented with a variety of KOL and payer perspectives.
This report combines KOL and Payer insights along with data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Overview of CVMD and Gene Therapies: epidemiology and regulatory oversight
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors
- Market Access: considerations for reimbursement, pricing, and unmet needs
- Market Outlook: competitive assessment and key market events (2018-2025).
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CVMD gene therapy market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CVMD gene therapy market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.