The three-dimensional cell culture market reached $1.0 billion in 2016 and should reach $3.9 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 42.6% from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for 3D cell cultures.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on 3D technologies, with a focus on representative platforms, including cube, spherical droplet, stacked plate, magnetic bead, and other platforms.
- Value-chain analysis at the following levels: key innovation or founding intellectual property, prototyping, beta testing, and research collaborations or relationship building.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Relevant patent analysis, including recent activity and a list of key patents.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report encompasses the major types of 3D cell culture that have been used, as well as the major applications being developed by industry, academic researchers and their commercialization offices, and government agencies. It analyzes current market status, examines future market drivers and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technology developments, including the latest trends, are discussed. Other influential factors such as screening strategies for pharmaceuticals have also been included.