The report on global E-cigarette market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2018. The report predicts the global E-cigarette market to grow with a CAGR of 26.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on E-cigarette market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2018.
The report on E-cigarette market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global E-cigarette market over the period of 2016 to 2018. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global E-cigarette market over the period of 2016 to 2018. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global E-cigarette market is segmented on the basis of product and distribution channel.
Global E-cigarette Market by Product
? Vape Mod
Global E-cigarette Market by Distribution Channel
? Vape Shops
? Altria Group, Inc.
? Reynolds American
? Imperial Brands
? Japan Tobacco
? British American Tobacco
? Philip Morris International Inc.
? VMR Products, LLC
? NJOY, LLC
? Vapor Hub International, Inc.
? FIN Branding Group, LLC
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of E-cigarette market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in E-cigarette market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global E-cigarette market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.