World market for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) is projected to reach US$98.4 billion by 2022, driven by the growing focus on Positioning, Navigation, & Timing (PNT) tools in commercial, industrial, government and military applications. The technology's potential to offer benefits such as improved safety in transportation with full navigational visibility and end-to-end asset tracking, faster response in emergency situations, and superior efficiency in environmental quality monitoring, will continue to bolster growth in the market. Continuous technology advancements are leading to the launch of superior and highly effective GNSS devices, while technology maturity is resulting in the availability of lower priced GNSS/GPS receiver sets. Asia-Pacific represents the largest market worldwide, supported by strong demand in China, India, South Korea and other South East Asian countries. As a major electronics and ICT systems manufacturing hub and as a key consumer of satellite services, the region continues to be the major market for GNSS solutions. Latin America ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Summary of Findings
- Roll Out of GPS III Block Satellites to Drive the Commercial Use of GPS and GNSS Systems
- Full-Fledged Deployment of Novel GNSS Platforms including China's Beidou/BDS to Benefit Market Growth
- Next Generation Technology Concepts such as Intelligent Transportation Systems, Intelligent Highway, Unmanned Vehicles and Driverless Cars to Support the Proliferation of GNSS
- GNSS/GPS Emerges as Mainstream Tool in Automotive In-Vehicle Navigation and Commercial Telematics for Fleet Management and Asset Tracking
- Convergence with Smartphones: A Path-Breaking Development for GNSS
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- End-Use Applications:
- Road, Aviation, Marine, Location based Services (LBS), Survey/Mapping, and Others
- Avidyne Corporation
- FEI-Zyfer, Inc.
- Furuno USA, Inc.
- Garmin International, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Hemisphere GNSS Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- KVH Industries, Inc.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.