The scope of the report encompasses the major types of diagnostics technologies that have been used, the various industry structures such as the lab developed tests (LDTs) sector, and the major applications being commercialized and developed by a wide range of company types. It analyzes current market status, examines future market drivers and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technology developments, including the latest trends, are discussed.
- An overview of the market for companion diagnostics, including existing products on the market and detailed analysis of the competitive environments.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Examination of the current state of the industry, new technologies in assay development, and potential novel commercial venues in this area of the healthcare industry.
- Identification of major commercial sectors in companion diagnostics: oncology related products vs. cardiovascular diseases and other segments.
- Profiles of major players as well as a list of current companies that have new companion diagnostics products in development.