This new report, “Companion Diagnostics: Global Markets,” provides a comprehensive analysis of the CDx market in the global context, including market forecasts and sales through 2026. The report analyzes the market by segmenting it into the various product offerings: consumables (reagents, kits and panels), services and software. The segmentation also provides analysis by popular technology types such as PCR, next-generation sequencing, in situ hybridization (ISH), immunohistochemistry (IHC) and others.
This study surveys the CDx market by application into different therapeutic areas. The market is also assessed in three major geographic regions: North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific (APAC). The APAC markets include countries like India, China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand.
The report features new product developments, clinical trials and patents boosting the growth of this market in the global context.
The new report provides comprehensive profiles of market players in the industry. The industry structure chapter focuses on the changing market trends, market players and their leading products. This chapter also covers the mergers and acquisitions and any other collaborations or partnerships that happened during the evaluation period of this report that are expected to shape the industry.
Factors such as strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities that are expected to play a role in this market are evaluated in detail.
The scope of the report excludes the in vitro diagnostic products and their regulatory aspects. Also excluded are the nucleic acid-based tests in general, focusing solely on the companion diagnostics that meet the FDA definition.
- 53 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for companion diagnostic (CDx) technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry and discussion on technical issues related to biomarker stability and storage
- Market share analysis of global CDx market by solution and type of test, technology, application, and geographic region
- Information on biomarkers, their role in precision medicine and discussion on potential use of biomarkers in the development of companion diagnostics (CDx)
- Insights into CDx approvals and FDA guidelines for new drugs and description of predictive genomic biomarkers for immunotherapy including microsatellite instability (MSI) and tumor mutational burden (TMB)
- Coverage of new CDx product developments, clinical trials, patents issued, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations and other effective market development strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major industry players, including Adaptive Biotechnologies, Exact Sciences Corp., Exosome Diagnostics Inc., Foundation Medicine Inc., Myriad Genetic Laboratories Inc., Roche Molecular Systems Inc., Prometheus Biosciences, Qiagen and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.